2nd National Conference on Academic and Industrial Research in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering [NCMAE 2018]
24th March 2018
Kerala State Science and Technology Museum
Thiruvananthapuram [Trivandrum], Kerala
Only Indian National Conference to be listed in DRDO’s [Defence Research and Development Organization] military conference.
- Other conference in the list are from USA, RUSSIA, CHINA etc.,
Second National Conference on Academic and Industrial Research in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering is organized by Society of Aeronautical Engineers. This is a conference for only national participants. Consider attending if you have a professional interest in aerospace engineering or science and wish to:
- Present results and insights from your own work.
- Interact with colleagues who present papers in your field.
- Engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of aerospace technologies.
- Understand how your organization might participate in next year’s conference.
Call for Papers: –
This Call invites papers reporting original work or state-of-the- art reviews that will enhance knowledge of:
- Aerospace systems, space science and space technology
- Applications of aerospace systems and technology to military, civilian or commercial endeavours
- Systems engineering and management science in the aerospace industry.
- Mechanical applications.
- Re-entry aerodynamics
- Dynamic derivatives for aerospace vehicles
- Hypersonic Wind Tunnel Technology
- Wind tunnel testing, including model design, balance design and rapid prototyping
- Applied CFD
- Missile and launch vehicle aerodynamics.
- Manned and unmanned aircraft
- Aerostats and Airships
- Mini and Micro UAVs
- Applied flight mechanics and controls
- Aero thermal design, analysis and testing
- Aeroelasticity and fluid-structure interaction
- Aerodynamics interaction with structural dynamics
- Control of aerospace vehicles
- Aerodynamic databases and portals
- Multi-disciplinary design optimization
- Wind energy and wind turbines and so on.
Important Dates: –
Call for paper – 01/08/2017
Full length paper submission last date – 01/03/2018 (Extended Date)
Reviewer’s Comments – 05/03/2018
Acceptance and Notification – 10/03/2018
Last date for Registration – 15/03/2018
Conference Date – 24/03/2018
submit abstract[PDF only], full length final paper [doc format only], and presentation powerpoint [ppt format only] to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration : –
Registration fee [after 30/01/2018] : – INR 2000/- [Per Paper – Max 4 authors allowed]*
Listeners without paper : – INR 300/-
Click Here to Register
*Only registered author will get certificate.
The following awards will be awarded during this event,
Young Scientist Award
Best Emerging Aero Enthusiast Award
Outstanding Aero Organization Award
Organizing Committee: –