2nd National Conference on Academic and Industrial Research in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering [NCMAE 2018]
24th March 2018
Kerala State Science and Technology Museum
Thiruvananthapuram [Trivandrum], Kerala
Second National Conference on Academic and Industrial Research in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering is organized by Society of Aeronautical Engineers. This is a conference for only national participants. Consider attending if you have a professional interest in aerospace engineering or science and wish to:
- Present results and insights from your own work.
- Interact with colleagues who present papers in your field.
- Engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of aerospace technologies.
- Understand how your organization might participate in next year’s conference.
Call for Papers: –
This Call invites papers reporting original work or state-of-the- art reviews that will enhance knowledge of:
- Aerospace systems, space science and space technology
- Applications of aerospace systems and technology to military, civilian or commercial endeavours
- Systems engineering and management science in the aerospace industry.
- Mechanical applications.
- Re-entry aerodynamics
- Dynamic derivatives for aerospace vehicles
- Hypersonic Wind Tunnel Technology
- Wind tunnel testing, including model design, balance design and rapid prototyping
- Applied CFD
- Missile and launch vehicle aerodynamics.
- Manned and unmanned aircraft
- Aerostats and Airships
- Mini and Micro UAVs
- Applied flight mechanics and controls
- Aero thermal design, analysis and testing
- Aeroelasticity and fluid-structure interaction
- Aerodynamics interaction with structural dynamics
- Control of aerospace vehicles
- Aerodynamic databases and portals
- Multi-disciplinary design optimization
- Wind energy and wind turbines.
Important Dates: –
Call for paper – 01/08/2017
Early Bird Registration opens on – 15/12/2017
Full length paper submission last date – 01/03/2018 (Extended Date)
Early Bird Registration closed on – 30/01/2018
Reviewer’s Comments – 05/03/2018
Acceptance and Notification – 10/03/2018
Last date for Registration – 15/03/2018
Conference Date – 24/03/2018
submit abstract[PDF only], full length final paper[doc format only], and presentation powerpoint [ppt format only] to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration : –
Early bird registration fee [on or before 30/01/2018] : – INR 1000/- [Per Paper – Max 4 authors allowed]*
Registration fee [after 30/01/2018] : – INR 2000/- [Per Paper – Max 4 authors allowed]*
Click Here to Register
*Only registered author will get certificate.
The following awards will be awarded during this event,
Organising Committee: –