The Society’s membership profile is drawn from students, professors, researchers, scientists and a various companies and fields of expertise including engineering, design, structures and analysis along with the professions who serve the aeronautical, aerospace and mechanical industry.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We promote all the possible standards related to aeronautical, aerospace and mechanical disciplines
- We provide elite information and act as a library for the exchange of knowledge.
- We play a vital role in influencing opinion on aerospace matters.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Interact with a Indian national and local network of Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical professionals.
- On-going support throughout your career with our free careers guidance.
- Attend the International and National Conference and other events conducted by Society of Aeronautical Engineers [SAeE] with 50% fee concession.
- Internship in various companies.
Member (MSAeE )
Honorary Fellow (Hon.FSAeE)
Grade Eligibility Details – Updating Soon
SAeE membership Category (under Rules and Regulation of SAeE – w.e.f 02/09/2017 )
|One year membership||Rs. 1000|
|Lifetime membership||Rs. 5,000|
Institution’s and Organization’s membership admission fee [Life Time]
|Membership Category||Membership Fee|
|Government institution and organization||Rs.25000/-|
|Private institution and organization||Rs.50000/-|