BEST SCIENTIST AWARD [India]
(in the field of Mechanical/Aeronautical/Aerospace Science)
Best Scientist Award [India] for the year 2017 will be awarded during the event titled “2nd National Conference on Academic and Industrial Research in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering” on 24/03/2018 at Kerala State Science and Technology Museum, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala.
Event link – [NCMAE 2018]
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Scientists with at least 15 years of research experience at any recognised Central/State organization or lab of India.
- The area of research in which the applicant is working must belong to the field of Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be an Indian.
- Criteria include the following:
- A record of outstanding effectiveness both within and outside the lab/organization.
- The ability to inspire, promote, and sustain the intellectual development of group members.
- Contribution to developing or enhancing curricula in the field.
- Length of service.
- Awards/honors received.
- The application must be recommended by Head of your organization.
- Fill up the proforma and send the hard copy to the address given below this page along with the following documents,
- Self attested copy of highest educational degree certificate.
- Self attested copy of current organization’s ID Proof.
- Self attested 1 Passport Size photos.
- Self attested copy of experience certificates.
- Self attested copy of proof of achievements, patents, honors and award certificates.
- DD [Demand Draft] for Rs.200 in favour of Society of Aeronautical Engineers, payable at Alangulam.
7. If any column is missed in proforma regarding your achievements kindly use separate sheets and get attested by Head of the Organization with official seal.
Proforma for Best Scientist Award
Last date for submission – 01/03/2017
Note: -The award selection committee’s decision on eligibility is final.
Send all the necessary documents to the following address: –
Society of Aeronautical Engineers 1/269 Keela PattaMudayar Puram, Alangulam TK Tirunelveli DT - 627853, Tamil Nadu. Contact: +91 8220125658 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org